Lon Molnar, co-leader of the MARZ VFX group for Netflix dished to J-14 about the Addams family friend and pet Thing and how its personality could foster from now on. "I figure it would be phenomenal to investigate what might have ended up driving him to be cut off, conceivably," Molnar said. "I think that'd be — it was a thought that was drifting near, and it would be phenomenal to investigate that without a doubt. In any case, as far as we might be concerned, anything with that character up front, we're prepared to assume control and assist him with recounting that story. We're available to anything."

Jenna Ortega uncovered what she needs from a potential season 2 of Wednesday, and her response is truly straightforward — more obscurity.
Addressing Amusement This evening, Jenna said, "I sort of believe that she should be more obscure," and added that she trusted Wednesday wouldn't "playthings so protected" in season 2. "There are a ton of lines about her saving the school and doing whatever, yet as far as I might be concerned, her primary drive with the beast is of a seriousness," Jenna said. "Sort of, 'Man, how's this person doing this?' I assume I believe that it should go on down a wannabe stream as opposed to a commonplace legend."


No comments:
Post a Comment